An all-new state-of-the-art laundry center will be unveiled end of July. The renovation will not cost the Co-op anything and will bring in about $5,000 more per year in revenue than the current arrangement with the current provider.
Here is some basic information on the project:
- New interior walls will hide unsightly conditions permanently.
- The laundry room walls and ceiling will be completely painted.
- The entire venting system will be replaced – no more dust.
- There will be more overhead lighting installed and more tables.
- The floor will be repaired as needed and professionally cleaned. There will also be a larger drink dispensing machine.
- We will have eleven 20 lb. front load washers, three 30 lb. front load washers and ten 30 lb. gas dryers.
- The new machines will take credit and debit cards as well as money.
- You will be able to check washer and dryer availability on the Internet and receive a notification when your wash is ready.