Viewing the George Washington Bridge, from building’s windows and terraces or Riverside Park, is one of the pleasures of living at the Masters. In October the bridge glows pink in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
- Revised Timetable for Rubytone: The Art of Repurposing, Sunday, November 22nd
- A Master Gallery Special Presentation: Rubytone, The Art of Repurposing, Sunday, November 22nd
- A History of the Master Building
- Monday, March 30: Lost Movie Houses of the Bloomingdale Neighborhood
- Now Orchestra Free at Symphony Space Sunday, Feb 16th, 4PM
Send announcements of items for sale or give-away or performances or anything of interest to residents of the Masters for posting to the Website Editor at: email@example.com