Wednesday, February 20, 2013 at 7PM, Riverside Drive Lobby. Our mission is to coordinate resident outreach to address quality of life issues and concerns in the building. Come and bring your ideas and meet other concerned residents in the building. Hope to see you there.
- June 17th, Monday Night at the Master Presents Meisha Hunter Burkett on Preserving Historic Water Infrastructure
- Free CPR Training, June 4th
- Gallery Opening Reception Tomorrow, May 2nd: Eyes In The Back Of My Head
- Price Correction: Dhurrie Cotton Woven Akarsh Carpet and Kid’s Bike For Sale
- Dhurrie Cotton Woven Akarsh Carpet and Kid’s Bike For Sale
Send announcements of items for sale or give-away or performances or anything of interest to residents of the Masters for posting to the Website Editor at: firstname.lastname@example.org