A New York City Audobon Society Volunteer Opportunity, Saturday, April 28th, 10 am – 1 pm. Riverside Park (116th Street and Riverside Drive). Manhattan’s Riverside Park provides excellent habitat along the Hudson for birds large and small. We will help improve the habitat in the Woodland Restoration Area by weeding, removing invasive plants and planting native species. In partnership with the Riverside Park Fund. Please register at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Revised Timetable for Rubytone: The Art of Repurposing, Sunday, November 22nd
- A Master Gallery Special Presentation: Rubytone, The Art of Repurposing, Sunday, November 22nd
- A History of the Master Building
- Monday, March 30: Lost Movie Houses of the Bloomingdale Neighborhood
- Now Orchestra Free at Symphony Space Sunday, Feb 16th, 4PM
Send announcements of items for sale or give-away or performances or anything of interest to residents of the Masters for posting to the Website Editor at: email@example.com