On Saturday, January 25th, The Master Gallery marked the beginning of its second year with a reception for Roger Winter, longtime artist at the Master. Despite inclement weather, complete with frigid temperatures, Winter’s show drew a large crowd of art enthusiasts and well wishers. His four large oil paintings from his visit to Iceland and Greenland last year, were a chilly reminder of art imitating life. The show will hang through April.
- Thurs, Jan 30th, Opening Reception at the Master Gallery: Capturant la Lumiere, Watercolors by Pierre Folliet
- December 22nd, 11AM: Sunday at the Master Presents The History of Presidential Scandals, a Presentation by Don Schwartz, PhD
- Reading of a New Play by Elizabeth Diggs Dec. 19th
- Monday, March 30: Lost Movie Houses of the Bloomingdale Neighborhood
- Now Orchestra Free at Symphony Space Sunday, Feb 16th, 4PM
Send announcements of items for sale or give-away or performances or anything of interest to residents of the Masters for posting to the Website Editor at: email@example.com