The Master Gallery is pleased to announce the second show in our Lobby Gallery. Resident photographer Darcy Rogers, a recent transplant from the San Francisco area, will be our next featured artist. Darcy moved to New York City two years ago to pursue photographic and artistic endeavors. Her fine art work has been showcased at the Academy of Art 625 Sutter Gallery, the APA Something Personal Exhibition in San Francisco, and Kris Graves Projects in New York. She has shot for such clients as Prudential, the New York Observer, and Inked Magazine. She continues to photograph environments and portraits. Her work can be viewed at darcyrogers.com. We will be hosting a reception in the Lobby July 17 from 7pm to 8pm. Please stop by to meet Darcy and enjoy her photography.
- June 17th, Monday Night at the Master Presents Meisha Hunter Burkett on Preserving Historic Water Infrastructure
- Free CPR Training, June 4th
- Gallery Opening Reception Tomorrow, May 2nd: Eyes In The Back Of My Head
- Price Correction: Dhurrie Cotton Woven Akarsh Carpet and Kid’s Bike For Sale
- Dhurrie Cotton Woven Akarsh Carpet and Kid’s Bike For Sale
Send announcements of items for sale or give-away or performances or anything of interest to residents of the Masters for posting to the Website Editor at: email@example.com