The Master Gallery is pleased to announce the second show in our Lobby Gallery. Resident photographer Darcy Rogers, a recent transplant from the San Francisco area, will be our next featured artist. Darcy moved to New York City two years ago to pursue photographic and artistic endeavors. Her fine art work has been showcased at the Academy of Art 625 Sutter Gallery, the APA Something Personal Exhibition in San Francisco, and Kris Graves Projects in New York. She has shot for such clients as Prudential, the New York Observer, and Inked Magazine. She continues to photograph environments and portraits. Her work can be viewed at darcyrogers.com. We will be hosting a reception in the Lobby July 17 from 7pm to 8pm. Please stop by to meet Darcy and enjoy her photography.
- Just Launched: World Mother Live, by Murray Nossel, a Town Hall Presentation
- Thurs, Jan 30th, Opening Reception at the Master Gallery: Capturant la Lumiere, Watercolors by Pierre Folliet
- December 22nd, 11AM: Sunday at the Master Presents The History of Presidential Scandals, a Presentation by Don Schwartz, PhD
- Lotus Music & Dance Presents: Travel the World Through Dance 2020
- Air Conditioner Window Brace For Sale – $20
Send announcements of items for sale or give-away or performances or anything of interest to residents of the Masters for posting to the Website Editor at: email@example.com